A multi-player version of Covert Word is currently in the planning stages.
Some planned features include:
- A username setting to identify players.
- 2 or more players can participate in a game.
- The host can choose the secret word and spectate, or the host can specify a random word and participate in the game.
- A "Race" Mode where players only see their own guesses and the first player to discover the secret word wins the game.
- A "Turn-Based" Mode where all players see everyone's guesses. Players take turns at guessing, using a "round-robin" system. Whoever discovers the secret word wins. There will be an optional time-limit for each players turn.
- Compatibility between iOS and Android users.